Cornucopia of Quilt Links
Manufacturers of Fabric and Quilting Supplies
- American & Efird, Inc.
manufactures sewing thread under the brand names Mettler and
Signature. Read about "Thread Science".
- Benartex Quilt Fabrics, supplier of
designer cotton prints. Extensive fabric gallery. Located in New
York City, New York, USA.
- Cranston Village, home of
Cranston Print Works Company. Lots of interesting information and
images of their fabrics.
- DebbieMumm.com, web site of Debbie
Mumm, Inc., the company providing the creations of Debbie
- Fabri-Quilt, Inc. manufactures cotton
fabric; both regular single-layer fabric and quilted fabric.
Located in North Kansas City, Missouri, USA.
- Fairfield manufactures polyester fiber
products including quilt batting. Located in Danbury, Connecticut,
- The Grace Company, quilting frames
and hoops. Located in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
- Hoffman California - International
Fabrics. Includes retail stores and mail order sources for
Hoffman fabrics. Located in Mission Viejo, California, USA.
- Kona Bay Fabrics. Lots of pictures of
Kona Bay fabric designs. Located in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- Little Foot, Ltd. Located in
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA.
- Mountain Mist quilt batting
manufactured by Stearns Technical Textiles Company.
- Omnigrid, quilting
and craft rulers, manufactured by Prym-Dritz Corporation.
- P & B Textiles site has images of
their fabrics, free quilt patterns, and a list of quilt shops that
carry P & B fabrics. Located in Burlingame, California,
- Quilter's Rule International
is a manufacturer and distributor of quilting rulers, notions,
books and patterns. Located in Waterford, Wisconsin, USA.
- RJR Fashion Fabrics features fabric
designs by Jinny Beyer and Thimbleberries. Lots of pictures of
their fabric and a quilter's message board. Located in Gardena,
- The Stencil Company, quilting
stencils and quilting designs, including preprinted wholecloth
quilt designs. Located in Cheektowaga, New York, USA.
- StenSource International, one of the
largest stencil manufacturers in the United States,making various
kind of stencils, including quilting stencils for whole cloth
- The Warm Company
manufactures Warm & Natural needled cotton quilt batting and
Steam-A-Seam. Located in Seattle, Washington, USA.